Open Source code for PoE Controller
1. mbedTLS version 2.16.2 - TLS for secure network connections https://tls.mbed.org/
mbedTLS (previously PolarSSL) is an implementation of the TLS and SSL protocols and the respective cryptographic algorithms and support code required. It is dual-licensed with the Apache License version 2.0 (with GPLv2 also available).
2. FNET 3.7.0 - TCP/IP network stack http://fnet.sourceforge.net/
The FNET is a free, open-source, dual TCP/IPv4 and IPv6 Stack (under Apache v2.0 license ), for building embedded communication software on 32bit MCUs.
3. CoOS - Real-Time Operating System designed for Arm Cortex M series. https://github.com/coocox/CoOS
CoOS component is free and open-source; it is licensed under the Berkeley
Software Distribution (BSD) and can be used in commercial applications under this license.
4. Tinny-json - tiny-json is a versatile and easy to use json parser in C suitable for embedded systems. It is fast, robust and portable. https://github.com/rafagafe/tiny-json . Tiny-json is licensed under the MIT License.
5. Libyuarel - Simple C library for parsing URLs with zero-copy and no mallocs. http://yuarel.org or https://github.com/jacketizer/libyuarel . libyuarel is licensed under the MIT license.
6. Time Zone database - The Time Zone Database (often called tz or zoneinfo ) contains code and data that represent the history of local time for many representative locations around the globe. It is updated periodically to reflect changes made by political bodies to time zone boundaries, UTC offsets, and daylight-saving rules. Its management procedure is documented in BCP 175: Procedures for Maintaining the Time Zone Database .
https://www.iana.org/time-zones and https://data.iana.org/time-zones/tz-link.html
It is public domain code.
List of Open Source for Google Cloud Functions:
1. "@google-cloud/iot": "^0.2.1", https://www.npmjs.com/package/@google-cloud/iot Apache Version 2.0.
2. "base64-arraybuffer": "^0.1.5", https://www.npmjs.com/package/base64-arraybuffer MIT license
3. "firebase-admin": "^7.4.0", https://www.npmjs.com/package/firebase-admin Apache License, version 2.0.
4. "firebase-functions": "^2.3.1" https://www.npmjs.com/package/firebase-functions The MIT License.
5. "eslint": "^5.12.0", https://www.npmjs.com/package/eslint MIT License
6. "eslint-plugin-promise": "^4.0.1" https://www.npmjs.com/package/eslint-plugin-promise#license ISC license